by Jim Edlhuber
Support Environmental Programs
When you join The Friends, your contribution will be used to help preserve the natural beauty and serenity of the Retzer Nature Center, support educational environmental programs and teach people about the importance of being responsible stewards of the world in which we live.
- Support for a worthwhile nature/education center.
- Activities for meeting other Friends, with a common love and respect for nature.
- Electronic copy of the Friends' Quarterly Newsletter . Paper copies will be mailed by request only.
- Free electronic subscription (via E-mail, or members only page) to Waukesha County's Retzer Nature Center quarterly publication Center Line . Paper copies will be mailed by request only.
- Fun volunteer opportunities.
- 10% discount in the Retzer Nature Center Gift Shop (except birdseed and prairie plants).
- Attend special environmental programs exclusive for Friends.
by Terry Molter
Membership is considered a donation and is fully tax deductable. We are in full compliance with IRS rules (Rev. Rul. 67-246, section 170) which permit a full tax deduction for membership donations.